Welcome to New Hope Preschool’s second newsletter. We hope you find it enjoyable and informative. If you would rather not receive future letters like this from us, just send us a reply with “unsubscribe” in the subject line and we will promptly remove you from the list.
- Summer Preschool
- Classes with openings
- Listen to stories online
- Stay informed
Summer is coming and we are putting together another fun and exciting New Hope Summer Preschool.This program is for children from three to seven years old (up to elementary school first grade).
- Week 1 (August 2-6) Community Helpers
- Week 2 (August 16-20) Going to the Zoo
- Week 3 (August 23-27) Health and Fitness
Summer Preschool is from 10:00 to 2:30 with extended care available until 3:30 for those who need it. Please contact us or see our web site for more details.
Classes with Openings
It’s not too late to join a class that started this spring. A few classes still have openings. Contact us for more information.
- Afternoon Preschool: 3:40-4:40, 3-6 year-old children. Tuesday and Friday have plenty of space. Wednesday and Thursday have one space each.
- Kids’ English: 1st - 3rd grade children. Tuesday, 4:50-5:50 has one space. Friday, 4:50-5:50 has two spaces.
- Graduates’ Class: International preschool graduates and returnees. Wednesday, 4:50-6:05 has two spaces.
- Mommy and Me: Wednesday and Friday 10:15-11:15; and Friday 11:30-12:30 have space.
Listen to Stories Online
When you want to be inside on the sweltering summer days, read some stories to your child. Whether you lack confidence in your English pronunciation or just want to give your child a change, here are some web sites that can help.
Storyonline.net is a site where professional actors read children’s books aloud. You can turn on captions to read along if you want.
Smories.com features stories for kids, read by kids. You can’t the pictures in the books but there’s something inspirational for children about seeing kids their own age read stories.
Whitsend.org streams a fun online radio program for kids called “Adventures in Odyssey.” You can listen to several back episodes of the popular Christian program.
But if you’d rather read yourself, here are ten tips for reading aloud to your children from Room to Grow.
We don’t want to clog your inbox, so newsletters like this will be sent no more than once a month. if you want more frequent updates about news, events, tips, and special offers, here’s how:
See our web site. www.newhopeclc.jp
Read our blog. blog.newhopeclc.jp
“Like” us on Facebook. www.facebook.com/newhopepreschool
Follow us on Twitter. twitter.com/newhopeschool
Thanks for reading. We welcome your feedback. Have a wonderful summer!